Dumas House circa 1910.
Dumas House was originally the former residence of Charles Dumas who founded the Courier Newspaper. The homestead and the Oak Tree that was planted by Charles are heritage listed.
Last weekend Tamsin, John and Polly were over for the weekend to attend a wedding and we made the most of the opportunity by all staying together at Dumas House in Mount Barker. Carly, Brad and Claire came too.
It was a lovely mini holiday and the spectacular grounds provided a make believe playground for Polly and Claire who were very excited about seeing each other again.
On the Sunday several friends visited and there were more children to play with. "Hide and Seek" and "What's the Time Mr Wolf" were favourite games. An interesting juxtaposition with the IPads ;-)