Saturday, February 19, 2011

Seagrims' Portraits


It has been a week of PORTRAITS.

I was asked to take additional staff portraits for Seagrims.

It is gratifying to realise how much I have improved in this area since the last time I took photographs for them. I have a much better understanding of lighting and am prepared for a range of difficult situations. The biggest challenge is putting people at ease in what can be quite a confronting situation. I now know a range of photoshop techniques that I can use to enhance the images.

The Curdnatta Photographer's theme for February is portraits. On Saturday 19th February the photographers attended a workshop with Anthony L'Huillier from http://open.abc.net.au/ who gave us some excellent tips for achieving great portrait results with minimal equipment.
He also gave some tips for quick editing techniques using Adobe Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment