Sunday, December 26, 2010
Tamsin and John arrived a few days ago from Melbourne and it has been delightful to sit around catching up on all the latest news...
This year we had the first Christmas at Carly's house carefully watched by Max ( the dog ;-)
In the capable hands of Brad, who is an excellent cook, 'gourmet' touches to the Christmas Dinner magically produced amazing results and complimented the classy decorations by Carly.
It was the hottest Christmas we have had for a few years but the barbecued prawns, the glazed ham and turkey roll were very tempting .....
The 'no flour' chocolate cake "whipped up" by Tamsin topped everything off.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE ANIMATED CARD
Wishing you a very merry Christmas and good health and happiness in the New Year.
2010 has been jam packed with great experiences and as I have outlined here at my online blog at http://georgiesharpreflections.blogspot.com/ and our website http://www.sharpsmusic.on.net/ just in case you are interested ;-))
Some of the highlights of the year included…
· Fabulous Christmas last year with Steph in Hobart.
· “FACE UP” – my first solo exhibition.
· Carly and Brad’s WEDDING
· The European River Cruise.
· Touring Ireland with Tamsin.
· Local Art and Music events.
· The wonderful wildflowers in the North of the state after the best rainfall in years.
· Developing my photography.
· Taking up pastels (a hangover from the days using chalk ;-)
· A few renovations around the house.
· Lots of enjoyable family gatherings.
One of the surprises of the year was unexpectedly meeting Tamsin in Paris when we were lining up at the Eiffel Tower, in the same queue… uncanny.
Love and best Wishes
Georgie and John